[SA-exim] SA-Exim 3.1 released

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Tue Aug 19 11:22:55 PDT 2003

Thank you for your patience, it's finally there.

The changelist is here:

     2003/08/18 - v3.1
     * Fixed SA: Action: teergrubed sender until full configured duration
       output
     * spamassassin.conf  was  renamed  sa-exim.conf  (bad  initial  name
       choice)
     * Changed teergrubing so that it works with exim 4.20 and above
     * Added  the  much  requested  SARewriteBody  option  for  SA 2.50's
       report_safe (courtesy of Richard Lithvall)
     * Added   SAaddSAEheaderBeforeSA  to  deal  with  SARewriteBody  and
       privacy
     * Added SAPrependArchiveWithFrom option (Richard Lithvall)
     * As  announced  in the previous version, SAStallSender was removed.
       Use Teergrubing instead
     * Message-Id  is read directly from Exim now that the API allows for
       that  (we used to parse the Message-Id header ourselves) -> except
       that  we don't use this for logging or saving messages: as soon as
       we  can  read  the  real  Message-Id from the headers, we use that
       Message-Id for logging (this is to facilitate tracking of messages
       from  the  logs  and  correlating  with  something like SA timelog
       files)
     * Logging improved some more: Message-Id is added to log entries, as
       well as the full mailinfo whether the message is spam or not

As usual, it's here:
http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/sa.html
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sa-exim/

Deb package is here: