[SA-exim] Need setting for SAEximRunCond

Terry Shows Terry.Shows at csstn.com
Mon Aug 18 14:09:27 PDT 2003

I need a new setting for SAEximRunCond.

My problem is this.  My backup mail server is managed by someone else, who
doesn't keep the latest version of spamassassin on it.  So his spamassassin
checks, says that it isn't spam, then marks X-SA-Do-Not-Run positive.  When
the email gets to my server eventually, my sa-exim doesn't check it for
spam, and let's it go through.

Is there any way to check to see if the email was checked by my host
originally, then remove SA headers and perform spam detection on it?

Right now, I have
SAEximRunCond: ${if and {{def:sender_host_address} {!eq
{$sender_host_address}{1
27.0.0.1}} {!eq {$h_X-SA-Do-Not-Run:}{Yes}} } {1}{0}}

in my sa-exim.conf file.

Thank You

Terry Shows