[SA-exim] A couple of questions

Justin F. Knotzke jknotzke at shampoo.ca
Tue Aug 19 23:01:18 PDT 2003

   Hi,

   I've been using SA-Exim now for a few weeks and its working very well
indeed.

   Checking my rejectlogs daily and I notice that most of my SPAMS are
caught by Exim's callout and verify before SA-Exim is ever called.

   Is this the case for most people?

   My next question concerns whitelists. I googled Marc's site
lists.merlins.org and I found lots of references to per user whitelist
but I would like to know how I can create a global whitelist. I
specifically do not want to teergrub mails from debian.org.

   Thanks

Justin F. Knotzke
jknotzke at shampoo.ca
http://www.shampoo.ca