[SA-exim] A couple of questions

Justin F. Knotzke jknotzke at shampoo.ca
Wed Aug 20 13:25:17 PDT 2003

<quote who=Marc MERLIN date=[030819 22:50]/>

> That said, for mailing lists and so forth, I usually whitelist them in
> /etc/spamassassin/local.cf as in:
> more_spam_to            exim-users at exim.org

   Well. I did the following in /etc/spamassassin/local.cf:

   more_spam_to exim-users at exim.org
   more_spam_to debian-security at lists.debian.org

    Mail was able to come in, however for some reason, this broke
mailman. Mailman got the message (or so says the logs) but never
delivered. I checked the archives of my mailman server and the message
in question was there.

    I checked this for two lists on my mailman server and same results:
no delivery.

    I didn't try to send a non mailman message BTW..

    I took out the more_spam_to and everything worked OK.

    Are the more_spam_to  lists comma delimated?

Justin F. Knotzke
jknotzke at shampoo.ca
http://www.shampoo.ca