[SA-exim] teergrubing

Paul Makepeace merlins.org at paulm.com
Thu Aug 21 21:07:51 PDT 2003

Je 2003-08-21 19:40:27 +0100, jvanasco at mastersofbranding. com skribis:
> If that is a high probability, I don't want to up the bandwidth of
> people too dumb to configure a server securely.  If most spammers sell
> their wares off of their own websites though -- I have no problems with
> the idea of upping their bandwidth bills.

I realize this is drifting off topic but you might find this thread amusing,

  http://london.pm.org/pipermail/london.pm/Week-of-Mon-20030804/020566.html

..especially the follow-up,

  http://london.pm.org/pipermail/london.pm/Week-of-Mon-20030804/020634.html

Cheers, Paul

--
Paul Makepeace ....................................... http://paulm.com/

"If it can be squeezed in before noon, then set your head on fire."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/