[SA-exim] Not teergrubbing

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Thu Feb 27 22:39:26 2003

On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 05:30:30PM -0500, Nicolas Marchildon wrote:
> I'm trying to activate teergrubbing on a mail server, but I don't see
> anything special happening even if I specify "SAteergrub: 10.0" in the
> config file.

If you look at the debug that you posted, it shows that Sa-Exim doesn't read
the teergrub variables. That's because I mispelled them and they were
renamed as teergrube.
Add an 'e' and you should be ok.

Also, please let me know if you found the config file as a current file on
my web site, I would then need to update it.