[SA-exim] Not teergrubbing

Nicolas Marchildon nicolas at marchildon.net
Fri Feb 28 05:25:00 2003

On Thu, 2003-02-27 at 17:39, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 05:30:30PM -0500, Nicolas Marchildon wrote:
> > I'm trying to activate teergrubbing on a mail server, but I don't see
> > anything special happening even if I specify "SAteergrub: 10.0" in the
> > config file.
>
> If you look at the debug that you posted, it shows that Sa-Exim doesn't read
> the teergrub variables. That's because I mispelled them and they were
> renamed as teergrube.
> Add an 'e' and you should be ok.

Well, that was an easy one ;) Thanks a lot!

> Also, please let me know if you found the config file as a current file on
> my web site, I would then need to update it.

Sorry, I really can't remember where my conf file comes from. But I
re-downloaded your Debian tree, and spamassassin.conf really has the bad
spelling, so I guess my file comes from it:

http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/files/exim4-debiantree.tar.gz

That means my own Debian package also has the "bug", but I don't really
want to go through re-generating it, as I don't remember well exactly
what I did and don't have lots of time to spend on it.

Nicolas

--
OpenPGP public key:         http://nicolas.marchildon.net/pubkey.txt
Key fingerprint:  5E84 1089 0036 BB63 6997  232C 8FFB 777D 39D4 B2D4