[SA-exim] Re: SAmaxrcptlistlength should have a different default

Brian Kendig brian at enchanter.net
Fri Jan 3 14:11:41 2003

Marc MERLIN wrote:

> Do you think it's unreasonable?

Naaw, what you said makes sense.  I use my mail server for my custom
domain with me as the only user; I forget sometimes that other people
have different needs for it.  ;-)  I guess it makes sense to leave that
header off by default and allow it to be set to something reasonably
small.

I was just caught by surprise because I didn't notice the documentation
of this change (I didn't look hard enough, but other people upgrading
might be surprised by it too, so you might want to hilight it as much
as you can!).