[SA-exim] Fails to expand

Sander Smeenk ssmeenk+exim-sa at freshdot.net
Fri Jun 6 23:46:33 PDT 2003

Quoting Sander Smeenk (ssmeenk+exim-sa at freshdot.net):

> Why is that ?
> If I split the SAEximRunCond line up like so:

ARGH! I forgot the {1}{0} clause!
* beats himself in the head with a sharp pointy object *

Not to waste this moment:

Wouldn't it be neat if 'spamassassin.conf' was named 'exim-sa.conf' or
something similar, by default?  I know I got the source and I can change
it myself, but it seems like a confusing name to me, and probably other
too ;)

Furthermore, I posted this on the exim4debian list too, but when using
exim-sa, and it starts teergrube'ing a client, the messages like '451-
Please wait for more output' appear in my mainlog, and not at the
sending connection's end. This happens with the latest exim-sa module
(as of today that is), and the latest unstable release of exim4 (4.20-1)

Regards,
Sander.