[SA-exim] Teergrube output

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Sun Jun 8 19:34:01 PDT 2003

On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 10:46:33PM +0200, Sander Smeenk wrote:
> Wouldn't it be neat if 'spamassassin.conf' was named 'exim-sa.conf' or
> something similar, by default?  I know I got the source and I can change
> it myself, but it seems like a confusing name to me, and probably other
> too ;)

Yeah, I should do that.
I will for the next version.

It's in CVS already:
http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/sa.html

> Furthermore, I posted this on the exim4debian list too, but when using

This was the wrong place :)

> exim-sa, and it starts teergrube'ing a client, the messages like '451-
> Please wait for more output' appear in my mainlog, and not at the
> sending connection's end. This happens with the latest exim-sa module
> (as of today that is), and the latest unstable release of exim4 (4.20-1)

Ok, so the line of code we are talking about is:
str=string_sprintf(string_sprintf("451- %s\r\n",SAmsgteergrubewait), spamstatus)

I just resent myself a spam I teergrubed and it worked fine

220 mail1.merlins.org ESMTP Exim 4.14 #1 Sun, 08 Jun 2003 18:26:37 -0700 - mm8
helo foo.bar
250 mail1.merlins.org Hello gargamel.merlins.org
mail from: xxx at yyy.zz
250 OK
rcpt to: xxx at yyy.zz
250 Accepted
data
354 Enter message, ending with "." on a line by itself
spam pasted
.
451- wait for more output
451- wait for more output