[SA-exim] SA report_safe and sa-exim

Richard Lithvall richard at lithvall.se
Thu Jun 26 11:48:34 PDT 2003

Hi list-members.

The issue with Spamassassin 2.50 and it's report_safe mode have been
discussed here a couple of times before.

As sa-exim works it only modifies the headers of a message and never
touches the message body, which makes it impossible to use report_safe
as it modifies both the headers and body.

I really wanted report_safe enabled so I rewrote parts of sa-exim
enabling it to modify the body as well.

Marc has already received my patch and more or less promised to include
it in the next release of sa-exim but suggested that I should post the
patch to this list so that people could use it before he release the
next version.

So, for the brave and impatient here it is:
http://richard.lithvall.se/projects/sa-exim/

/Richard