[SA-exim] SA report_safe and sa-exim

ODHIAMBO Washington wash at wananchi.com
Thu Jun 26 13:37:13 PDT 2003

* Richard Lithvall <richard at lithvall.se> [20030626 11:49]: wrote:
> Hi list-members.
>
> The issue with Spamassassin 2.50 and it's report_safe mode have been
> discussed here a couple of times before.
>
> As sa-exim works it only modifies the headers of a message and never
> touches the message body, which makes it impossible to use report_safe
> as it modifies both the headers and body.
>
> I really wanted report_safe enabled so I rewrote parts of sa-exim
> enabling it to modify the body as well.

Hmm, is the body modification an allowed practice? Aren't we going
to far?

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington   <wash at wananchi.com>  "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

"Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time."
		-- Steven Wright