[SA-exim] Newbie: Releasing mail

Darran Michael Coy dcoy at lincoln.ac.uk
Thu Mar 20 10:37:39 2003

Hi All,

Sorry if this question is tooo newbie.

We just started testing SA-Exim here and we're really impressed.  We're running the
latest version with SA 2.50 and Exim 4.10.

Everything is working a treat.  We're getting mail in SAtempreject and SApermreject.

My question.

How do I release a message that has ended up in one of these dirs, but is real mail?

I also have some mail in SATimeoutsave that I need to release.

Thanks

~~ Volunteer member of Pegasus Mail & Mercury Tech Team ~~
~~~~~~~ Mailed using Pegasus Mail & Mercury NDS NLM ~~~~~~

Darran Coy, Systems Services Team Leader, CS
University of Lincoln
|         Email:   dcoy@lincoln.ac.uk         |
|         Tel:     +44 (0)1482 440550         |
Quote for the day:
    I have travelled the length and breadth of
    this country and talked with he best people,
    and I can assure you that data processing is
    a fad that wont last out the year.
		-- Editor, Business Books,
		   Prentice Hall, 1957