[SA-exim] Newbie: Releasing mail

Tim Jackson lists at timj.co.uk
Thu Mar 20 14:21:50 2003

Hi Darran, on Thu, 20 Mar 2003 10:37:39 -0000 you wrote:

> We're getting mail in SAtempreject and SApermreject.
<snip>
> How do I release a message that has ended up in one of these dirs, but
> is real mail?

You don't 'release them', as such. These are just plain old directories
with plain files in. Once they're in there, SA-Exim basically has nothing
more to do with them.

Assuming you've got SA-Exim/Exim to not scan and/or reject mail from the
local host, however, you should be able to re-inject them via the exim
command line.

> I also have some mail in SATimeoutsave that I need to release.

Ditto, although be cautious here, to ensure that recipients don't get two
copies.

Tim