[SA-exim] Archiving All Messages

Mabe, David M dmabe at runningland.com
Tue Mar 25 21:20:45 2003

All:

I would like to archive every message that comes through my server.  It
would be ideal to archive messages that SA-exim marks as spam in one
directory and those that aren't marked as spam in another directory.  I
have tried rewriting the address by adding an additional address like
this, but exim doesn't like it:

*@mydomain.com    $1@mydomain.com,archive@mydomain.com

Anybody have any suggestions?  Looking through the mainlog, it looks
like there might be an option for saving all spam messages that were
accepted in a directory (SAspamacceptsave), but I can't seem to get it
to work.

Thanks in advance!