[SA-exim] Archiving All Messages

Dickenson, Steven sdickenson at keyschool.org
Wed Mar 26 13:22:07 2003

Check the spamassassin.conf file for SA-Exim.  Towards the bottom, there's
an option to save messages that aren't flagged as spam.  There's also
options to save mail that is flagged as spam, rejected, or teergrubed.  If
you enable all of these options, you'll essentially save every piece of mail
that passes through SA-Exim.

PS - Please use plain text for the list, not HTML.

Steven
---
Steven Dickenson <sdickenson@keyschool.org>
Network Administrator