[SA-exim] Upgrade to SA-Exim 3.0 from 2.2

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Mon May 26 05:55:20 PDT 2003

søn, 25.05.2003 kl. 21.31 skrev Jerry Rasmussen:

> I am running SA-Exim 2.2 on RedHat 9 looking to upgrade to SA-Exim 3.0
> can someone recommend the best/easiest way to do this.  Or point me in
> the direction of some documentation.

I don't know how you installed your present 2.2, whether you are running
the sa-exim.c or the dlopen patch. But for Exim 4.14 and 4.20 the
instructions on Marc's site and included in the tarball are good enough
for most people to patch, compile and configure the whole SA-Exim 3.0
thing. But it depends on your level of proficiency in that sort of
thing. If you're proficient, go for the dlopen patch.

I don't know if anybody has rpms for Exim / SA-Exim - I use rpms as
little as possible.

Tony

--
Tony Earnshaw