[SA-exim] How to apply localscan_dlopen.patch ?

Jonathan Vanasco jvanasco at mastersofbranding.com
Tue May 27 16:57:08 PDT 2003

Much thanks.. Actually I do know quite a bit -- i've just never patched
anything before and the docs are utterly confusing.

I managed to get the exim rebuid with local_scan.c replacement working
earlier today, so am just going to stay with that.

Thanks for all your help though -- this is GREATLY more informative
than the build instructions in the documents.

If you dont mind me suggesting this, perhaps your reply to me should
replace the release docs?  Its more than fairly dumbed down -- but the
bulk of the info there -- dual directories,  make/patch orders, etc
aren't really discussed in the INSTALL instructions.

//jon