[SA-exim] SA-exim suddenly started ignoring "X-Spam-Status: Yes"

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Apr 24 14:14:47 PDT 2004

Something peculiar happened to my MTA, last night.  I set "sa-learn
--spam" loose on an mbox of about 50,000 received spam mails, and then
went to sleep.  In the morning, suddenly hundreds of _new_ spams like
this had started transiting _through_ to my personal inbox, despite
being marked " X-Spam-Status: Yes" with very high spamicity scores, like
this: