[SA-exim] exim 4.3.2 and sa-exim local-scan-patch

Development - multi.art.studio dev.null at multiartstudio.com
Thu Apr 29 04:34:16 PDT 2004

hi everyone,
i need some help with sa-exim.

i updated my exim from 4.1 to 4.3.2 and applied the latest sa-exim patch
for localscan.
now the mails are not scanned anymore, i use the same config as before,
and the header for sa-exim is missing in my mails.

i like to use spamassassin with sa-exim-localscan-patch on exim 4.3.2
with preferences from db.
almost, also if i sent mails from or to addresses all over the world
which are on the white_list
or whatever preference, no sa-exim-header is applied to the mails i send.
also with config from file, it creates no header, before there was a
header in every mail.

maybe is there something missing? enable sa-exim variable or something
else??

thanks in advance for any hints.
yours sincerely
volker