[SA-exim] sa-exim with Exim4 + Debian (Sarge)

Dickenson, Steven sdickenson at keyschool.org
Thu Apr 29 09:54:33 PDT 2004

Marc MERLIN wrote:
> Of course, now there is the small problem that the INSTALL file isn't
> shipped with the sa-exim deb package :(

I think the bigger problem is that the sa-exim Debian package doesn't write
this line to the monolithic Exim file itself.  When using the split
configuration (my preference) it drops 15_sa-exim_plugin_path into
/etc/exim4/conf.d/main, although I believe it's commented out.  It might be
better to include the instructions to uncomment this line in a README.Debian
file, since this is really an issue specific to the Debian package.  The
reason INSTALL files aren't included is because the Debian package is
supposed to handle the INSTALL itself.  ;)

Steven
---
Steven Dickenson <sdickenson at keyschool.org>
Network Administrator