[SA-exim] sa-exim with Exim4 + Debian (Sarge)

Pradeeper pradeeper at unionb.com
Fri Apr 30 15:30:24 PDT 2004

On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 03:13:46PM +0200, Sander Smeenk wrote:
> I'm not sure about the situation now, but when I installed the exim4
> packages, I couldn't choose wether I wanted a single monolithic
> configuration file, or a split config, so it was a deliberate choice of
In Debian Sarge, you can can choose monolithic or split configuration.
Even after later stage if you feel to move to split configuration, you
just have to do,

	dpkg-reconfigure exim4-config

I don't know whether Woody have this monolithic and split choice there,
when you install Exim4 ;-)

Pradeeper
--

Debian GNU/Linux Sarge (kernel 2.2.20-compact)

The girl who remembers her first kiss now has a daughter who can't even
remember her first husband.