[SA-exim] checking user spamlevel

exi pat exipat at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 19 13:53:42 PDT 2004

Hi,

I have installed SA and sa-exim
all work fine , and I find sa-exim a very good idea to
check email during the smtp connection.
all is ok like that ,but now , I need to reject emails
based on user's spamlevel

I think to do this , but don't know if it is a good
idea or not, I need some help:

1: enable reject of spam when level is 20 at smtp time
and not use perm & temp reject
SAdevnull: 20.0
#SApermreject: 12.0
#SAtempreject: 9.0

2: if hits < 20 , the mail goes through and I want to
check user spamlevel pref which is defined in ldap
how can I do that ? (check the hits value)

what do you think of that , and is it possible for me
to make this work ?

thank you very much

Best Regards
Patrice