[SA-exim] spamc/spamasssassin deb dependencies

Sander Smeenk ssmeenk at freshdot.net
Wed Jun 9 13:42:39 PDT 2004

Quoting Kilian Krause (kk at verfaction.de):

Kilian? From GnomeMeeting? :)

> > This is a bug, IMHO, so thanks for pointing it out.
> actually that's a good default imho.

Yes and no. I agree that this is a flexible way of running multiple
sa-exim's with only one spamassassin, but I fear that this will not be
the only question about this issue.

I could as well add a message in some readme.txt, but nobody really
reads those before asking questions.

> Btw. anyone has seen dspam in Debian yet?

I was asked to package it. But i won't ;)   (ETIME)

Regards,
Sander.