[SA-exim] sa-exim cvs with greylisting support

Sander Smeenk ssmeenk at freshdot.net
Fri Mar 5 10:41:07 PST 2004

Quoting Marc MERLIN (marc at merlins.org):

> I've implemented greylisting support in sa-exim mostly via a patch to
> SpamAssassin.  This implementation is actually better than regular
> greylisting as it only happens for messages that SA scores in the
> middle (i.e. not certain it's ham or spam)

I'm thinking of implementing this on my mailservers, but I have my
doubts about what will happen to mail that comes in via my secmxes.

99% of the spam I receive is directed to my fallback mx'es.
wont this badly affect the greylisting results?

i couldn't really find any information about what happens to spam / mail
received via secondary mxes.

Sander.