[SA-exim] sa-exim cvs with greylisting support

Sander Smeenk ssmeenk at freshdot.net
Fri Mar 5 18:14:35 PST 2004

Quoting Marc MERLIN (marc at merlins.org):

> > 99% of the spam I receive is directed to my fallback mx'es.
> > wont this badly affect the greylisting results?
> Yes.

Ok. Then i'll have to continue with my plans to drop my 2 current
fallbacks and have my own on my DSL line. ;)

> Even sa-exim in itself is not nearly as effective if you're not
> running it on all your MXes.

My fallbacks don't really care about huge queues of frozen mail,
aparently ;)

> I need to submit my new code though, I've added support for reading the SA
> flag from within SA, and increasing the tempreject score within sa-exim just
> for that mail (instead of lowering the SA score because the sender is
> whitelisted)

Looking forward to it, then.  I'll set up my fallback mx, and implement
greylisting, if at all possible. (I don't like patching spamasassin, did
you get any feedback on your patch yet?)

Sander.