[SA-exim] FW: patching localscan_dlopen_exim_4.20_or_better.patch

Bill baraza at africaonline.co.zw
Sat Mar 6 14:50:13 PST 2004

Hi Marc,
Thanks for your response. I am following the instructions in the install
doc, I copied sa-exim.c over src/local_scan.c did make sa-exim.h and
copied it in src/ and rebuild exim after modifying the variables in the
definition especially the location of spamc and sa-exim.conf to what I
have on my system. When I run spamd, I do not see anything in the logs
even in the SAnotspam logs, though the mails are moving as per the exim
mainlogs. I am not sure what step I have missed. Your assistance will be
highly appreciated.

Rgds,
Baraza