[SA-exim] local_scan is crashing on big messages

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.InTechnology.co.uk
Mon May 17 13:46:28 PDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 19:09, Brian Kendig wrote:
> > You should consider updating to 4.34 because 4.3{2,3} has a problem
> > with Received: headers that are missing when the mail is fed to
> > SpamAssassin.
>
> Thanks for the tip.  I found 4.34 on the download site, but the main
> Exim page still says that 4.32 is the latest version - is the Exim home
> page wrong, or is 4.34 a pre-release version?

Sourceforge appear to have broken their CVS stuff and the exim WWW pages
were kept in SF CVS and updated to the webserver that way.

In any case the website is separately maintained from exim itself and is
done on a best efforts basis - so if I am busy on other stuff it can lag
for a few weeks.  This will almost certainly change when we transfer to
the new infrastructure at cambridge.

	Nigel.