[SA-exim] local_scan is crashing on big messages

Brian Kendig brian at enchanter.net
Mon May 17 09:37:50 PDT 2004

On May 15, 2004, at 1:44 PM, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> Ok, that's great news, at least you can reproduce at will, it will
> help a
> lot.
> See what you get with a debuglevel of 10

Here's what I get in the mainlog with SAEximDebug set to 10:

   http://www.enchanter.net/sa-exim.debug

The relevant lines appear to be these; I'll bet it shouldn't be
reporting a message body of zero bytes:

SA: Debug4: Message body is about 0 bytes and the initial offset is
4892260
SA: Debug: SATruncBodyCond expand returned: '0'
local_scan() function crashed with signal 11 - message temporarily
rejected (size 4892599)

And here's my config file (after I set SAEximDebug back to 0):

   http://www.enchanter.net/sa-exim.conf

Thanks for looking into this!  Let me know if there's any more info I
can provide.

   - B