[SA-exim] freeBSD, Exim, SA-Exim Ports Install

RootChaos rootchaos at rootchaos.za.net
Sun Apr 10 00:17:42 PDT 2005

Hi,

I installed freeBSD 5.3, Exim, SA-Exim, p5-Mail-Spamassassin from the ports
collection on my newlt installed freeBSD server. For some or other reason,
this keeps popping up on my exim logs :-

2005-04-10 06:34:19 1DKU9L-0000Rr-E8 SA: PANIC: Unexpected error on conf
file open for /usr/local/etc/exim/sa-exim.conf (but message was accepted),
file ../Local/sa-exim.c, line 645: Permission denied

Does anyone have the same problem or can someone give me some pointers to
the problem ??

Regards

RC