[SA-exim] SAEximRunCond expanded to false

tux tan tux.tan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 14:37:15 PST 2005

Hi Marc

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 08:52:57 -0800, Marc MERLIN <marc at merlins.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 09:32:53PM +0600, tux tan wrote:
> Yes, you need to read _all_ the documentation that came with sa-exim, as
> well as the comments in the sa-exim.conf file
>
> If after having done that, you still can't get it to work, show us what you
> did and what you think is wrong
I'm using Debian 'Sarge' as my mail gateway with,

         Exim 4.34-10
         Spamassassin 3.0.2-1
         SA-Exim 4.2-1

We installed this few months ago and it was working fine. All the
things happened recently after we did upgrade our linux box with
'apt-get upgrade'.
We didn't change anything in our configuration but it seems that
Spamassassin is not working. When we tail /var/log/exim4/mainlog ,

2005-02-09 14:14:53 1Cymzr-0002Jm-3v SA: Action: Not running SA
because SAEximRunCond expanded to false (Message-Id:
1Cymzr-0002Jm-3v). From <some_name at some_domain.com> (host=NULL
[xx.xx.xx.xx]) for my_name at my_domain.com

And message gets delivered but without scanning the mail.

Due to this reason, now we are receiving lots of spam messages again.
Can anyone tell us what could be the problem?

Thanks!

Tan