[SA-exim] SAEximRunCond expanded to false

Sander Smeenk ssmeenk at freshdot.net
Wed Feb 9 09:46:24 PST 2005

Quoting tux tan (tux.tan at gmail.com):

> We installed this few months ago and it was working fine.
> We didn't change anything in our configuration but it seems that
> Spamassassin is not working.
> 2005-02-09 14:14:53 1Cymzr-0002Jm-3v SA: Action: Not running SA
> because SAEximRunCond expanded to false
> Due to this reason, now we are receiving lots of spam messages again.
> Can anyone tell us what could be the problem?

The problem is that the condition in SAEximRunCond returns 0 for some
reason. You need to find out why. Dissect the condition and compare the
tests against the SPAM message that came through.

Check the output of
    grep "SAEximRunCond" /etc/exim4/sa-exim.conf
and if you still cant find out why it fails, show us the output of that
command.