[SA-exim] "Couldn't get Connecting IP header X-SA-Exim-Connect-IP" error message

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Fri Dec 22 22:09:52 PST 2006

On Fri, Dec 22, 2006 at 11:12:59PM -0000, Matt Bostock wrote:
> My bad, I had SAaddSAEheaderBeforeSA set to 0. I'm really sorry for
> wasting your time.
>
> Maybe it would be helpful to add a hint about SAaddSAEheaderBeforeSA to
> greylisting.pm in the "Couldn't get Connecting IP header
> X-SA-Exim-Connect-IP for message <...>" log message?

Oh, right those two are fundamentally incompatible.
I kind of forgot about SAaddSAEheaderBeforeSA, since I've never used it
and only added it for someone else.

I'll definitely have to add a big warning if both are enabled, as you
pointed out, they cannot work together.

Sorry about that.
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/