[SA-exim] SEnding spamc -u option?

Tom tomchat73 at yahoo.de
Sat Dec 23 04:45:23 PST 2006

After extensive searching I haven't been able to find a solution to a
particular *problem* i'm having.

I wish to run a multi-domain webserver and have separate preferences for
each domain (AFAIK spamassassin requires local user accounts as opposed to
the forwarding I require). As such it would be perfect if I could keep a
list of domains and have sa-exim send the -u option to spamc dependent on
these domains.

My knowledge of c is minimal, but I feel something like this would be
possible by keeping a list of domains and users which are checked before
sending the appropriate -u option. This would allow me to keep a set of
options for each domain - which would be more than enough for my purposes.

My apologies if this has been answered before anywhere or if there is a
painfully simple way of doing this, but any light shed on the
subject would be fantastic.

Regards,
  Tom