[SA-exim] external spamassassin

Wolfgang Hennerbichler wogri at wogri.com
Wed Jul 5 02:05:57 PDT 2006

Hi!

I'm using sa-exim for some days now, works nearly perfect. The only
drawback is my spamassassin-version (debian stable). I'd like to use
spamassassin from debian unstable, which would be more effective I
guess. So I installed debian unstable on a separate machine. The new
'external' spamassassin itself is working already (with sa-exim
module loaded), but I guess this won't work in combination with
greylisting, as I would net the same /var/spool/sa-exim directory as
the receiving mailserver (running exim4 with sa-exim) runs. Any hints
on that? Should I share that directory via NFS or something?

Is there any plan on implementing all that greylisting-informational-
stuff in mysql?

other than that - sa-exim is: GREAT!
wogri

wogri at wogri.com