[SA-exim] smtp_printf() and smtp_fflush()

Magnus Holmgren holmgren at lysator.liu.se
Sun Apr 22 06:01:15 PDT 2007

The comment to the teergrube code states that "we can't use exim's smtp_printf
because it doesn't return an error code if the write gets an EPIPE". Wasn't
smtp_fflush() available at the time or doesn't it work the way we want? I
note that the old local_scan.h in eximinc/ doesn't declare smtp_printf()
either, but both declares are present in the initial revision in Exim's CVS
(which doesn't go back too far).

Magnus Holmgren        holmgren at lysator.liu.se
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)