[SA-exim] SA-exim issue or SA issue?

Jonathan Armitage jon.armitage at hepworthband.co.uk
Thu Apr 19 13:31:01 PDT 2007

Sander Smeenk wrote:
> Quoting Jason Lixfeld (jason-saexim at lixfeld.ca):
>
>> Secondly, I think this is more about clarification for me:  I see
>> some cases where the X-First-Run-Spamscore and the score in the X-
>> Spam-Status are different.
>
> Besides what Jonathan Armitage wrote, the 'X-First-Run-Spamscore'-header
> is not a header i have ever seen in the years i'm running sa-exim. Are
> you sure you are using sa-exim, and not the exiscan patch? (of which i
> have absolutely no knowledge)

Sorry, my first reply wasn't clear. What I meant to say was that I'd
never seen it either, so I really didn't understand the question, but
was guessing that sa-exim on his two MXs inserts different headers.

Perhaps Jason could let the list know if he's satisfied with the
answers. I don't think they will help him much if he is using exiscan.

Jon