[SA-exim] patch question for exim-4.42 and sa-exim-4.2.1

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Sat Aug 25 11:50:55 PDT 2007

On Fri, Aug 24, 2007 at 12:55:36PM -0700, Edward Brown wrote:
> Patching file src/local_scan.c using Plan A...
> Hunk #1 failed at 5.
> 1 out of 1 hunks failed--saving rejects to src/local_scan.c.rej

Ok, so it looks like everything applied except one line.

Look at the .rej, look at the .c, they should be easy to hand apply.

If something changed in the recent exim source code tree, I can provide a
new diff (I don't look anymore because many/most exim packages on linux seem
to come with the patch already applied)

Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/