[SA-exim] SA-Exim or EXiscan

Beginner dermot at sciencephoto.com
Mon Aug 18 01:55:29 PDT 2008

I really like the tegruubee feature. I wasn't aware that it doesn't
exist in exscan. I never did grey-listing though.

The question follows is Exim's current release (4.69) and sa-exim
still compatible? Is it possible to move from exiscan to sa-exim and
vice versa?

I would like to stick with Debian. Is there any problem with that?

Thanx,
Dp