[SA-exim] Help with SAEximRunCond

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Sat Jul 12 16:35:14 PDT 2008

On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 08:01:53PM +0200, Torsten Mueller wrote:
> Hello,
>
> possibly someone can help me.
> Currently i run exim 4.69 with sa 4.2.1 with
>
> SAEximRunCond: ${if and {{!def:authenticated_id}
> {def:sender_host_address} {!eq {$sender_host_address}{127.0.0.1}} {!eq
> {$h_X-SA-Do-Not-Run:}{Yes}} } {1}{0}}
>
> To build a spamtrap i would like to exclude some E-mail addresses.
> As an example E-Mail i want to exclude spamtrap at archesoft.de
>
> I already tried some things, but it didn't work yet.
>
> Is there a working example around, that shows me, how i could
> do that ?

It's not super clear what you're trying to do.
Are you trying not to run sa-exim the envelope from is
spamtrap at archesoft.de?

If so, ok, although I don't understand why.

Usually people let sa-exim run and just disable the spam check by lowering
the spam score a lot in the spamassassin config, but if this is not good for
you please describe exactly what you tried so that it's easier to help.

Thanks,
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/