[SA-exim] Help with SAEximRunCond

Torsten Mueller torsten at archesoft.de
Sat Jul 12 19:19:16 PDT 2008

Marc MERLIN schrieb:
> On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 08:01:53PM +0200, Torsten Mueller wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> possibly someone can help me.
>> Currently i run exim 4.69 with sa 4.2.1 with
>>
>> SAEximRunCond: ${if and {{!def:authenticated_id}
>> {def:sender_host_address} {!eq {$sender_host_address}{127.0.0.1}} {!eq
>> {$h_X-SA-Do-Not-Run:}{Yes}} } {1}{0}}
>>
>> To build a spamtrap i would like to exclude some E-mail addresses.
>> As an example E-Mail i want to exclude spamtrap at archesoft.de
>>
>> I already tried some things, but it didn't work yet.
>>
>> Is there a working example around, that shows me, how i could
>> do that ?
>
> It's not super clear what you're trying to do.
> Are you trying not to run sa-exim the envelope from is
> spamtrap at archesoft.de?

No, i try to not run sa-exim, if the local receiving
E-Mail would be spamtrap at archesoft.de.

So , if $local_part eq spamtrap and $local_receiving_domain eq
archesoft.de , then do not run sa-exim.

I hope, i described it better now ;-)

> If so, ok, although I don't understand why.
>
> Usually people let sa-exim run and just disable the spam check by lowering
> the spam score a lot in the spamassassin config, but if this is not good for
> you please describe exactly what you tried so that it's easier to help.

Possibly i should check the spamassassin config and exclude checking
there ?

Thanks
Torsten