[Empeg-general] Re: Help with Navigating Playlists

bootsy@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org bootsy@empegbbs-noreply.merlins.org
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 05:20:00 GMT

Arggg... on a similar note, is there a way to get playlists to display with the sorting shown in Emplode? I thought if Emplode was set to sort "In Playlist order" it would show up on Empeg that way.

Example. In Emplode it shows my play lists as:

_Beck
Bootsy Collins
James Brown
Ray Charles_

etc... But on the Empeg, they come up as:

_Beck
Bootsy Collins
George Clinton
James Brown
Parliament
Primus
Ray Charles_

blah, blah, blah... Obviously, the Empeg is showing playlists in alphabetical order. I tried to sort the Emplode list so they would appear in a pseudo last name alphabetical order. This appears to not carry across to the unit. Am I doing something wrong?