Storing Tivo Video using DIVX

junior15 junior15 at m...
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 00:34:42 -0000

I've used the DiVx codec to encode other video with very good
compression ratios. I have also seen full length movies (taken from
DVD's) that fit on a CD (<700Mb). It may be that the file you are
starting with is already compressed, or that you aren't using the best
settings for the DiVx codec. Check out www.doom9.net for info on
encoding to DiVx. That is where I got my settings for Flask.

Enjoy
Daniel