[ExtractStream] Storing Tivo Video using DIVX

Super Things fontpro at u...
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 19:30:08 -0800

I DON'T think you will get 10%. I converted a 640mb Divx (which looked
just like a DVD) to a 1 gig VCD 1 file. Now the VCD 1 was only 320x240.
The Divx was 720x480 I believe. So there is quite a bit of savings.