Hello

Joe Fleck tornado at m...
Tue, 09 Oct 2001 10:46:44 -0700

Hello,

New member... But glad to find the group.

Question I have... What is the basic process that people are using to
extract their video?

For example, I have been ExtractStreaming my video and audio to a local
drive. From there, I have tried TMPEG'ing it over to VCD or SVCD, but it
tends to crash a lot, especially in commercials.

Therefore, I'm looking at alternate ways to extract/crop/clip/edit and
reencode to VCD or SVCD... I've gone through a billion google searches on
these methods.. But I keep running into walls. So I guess I'm wondering
where people have had success...

Any comments?

Thanks.

Joe