TiVo Web showing wrong streams

Ken Hancock hancockks at y...
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:11:27 -0000

I had an oopsie last weekend while trying to upgrade my tnlited
server. The result is I munged my rc.sysinit, tried booting of the
1.3 partition, and ultimately had to scrap the whole thing and
restore with MFS tools. Now the TiVo Web (tivo.lightn.org version +
Jupper's changes) is showing me the wrong streams.
A couple examples:

The other morning I recorded about 10 minutes of Buzz lightyear
cartoon so I could test audio/video sync on a smaller file. When I
extracted it, to my surprise I ended up with part of a recording
which had been deleted.

I extracted West Wing Wednesday night and what I got was:
Part of Enterprise (deleted)
Part of West Wing
Part of The Practice (deleted)

Seeing as everything was working fine prior to the restore, it seems
somehow a side effect of the MFSTools restore. Anyone have any ideas
on how to diagnose this?