Does anyone need me to save just the bad output?

joe666boxer@y... joe666boxer at y...
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 14:26:57 -0000

For splitstream developement, what would really help is the transition
from good to bad and bad to good again. let me draw you a picture:
Suppose + means good chunk and - is bad

^^^^ ^^^^
What I'd like to see is the areas with ^ under them.

However, I'm afraid if the bad chunks are too numerous, it may be
extractstream's fault and there is nothing splitstream can do about
it. We really should get extractstream fixed.

Thanks
Joe