[ExtractStream] Audio offset due to "audio preload?"

Barcinski, Andy andy at a...
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 09:30:53 -0500

Can you post a .vcf file? I am having a devil of a time getting small file
sized with 2-pass DiVX/Nandub, even when I set up the options (I think) for
a small file. I'm doing cartoons, and maybe that's why it's not working.

Thanks,
Andy