Sector fails signature check

Fedward Potz fedward at f...
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 16:17:38 -0400 (EDT)

I'm running what I believe to be the latest code (0.3, grabbed from CVS
last night) on 2.0.1.

It fixed the problem I was having with FSIDs not being found allowing me
to get the "problem" program I'd found with 0.2. I was extracting another
today, and I just logged in and found a whole bunch of:

Sector fails signature check. Trying next block.
Sector fails signature check. Trying next block.
[repeat fills screen's scroll buffer]
Failed to lseek/read from disk.
Flushing buffers

Any idea what that is or why? Do I need to log all the output?

- f.