[ExtractStream] Where to get Convertstream for windows

Barcinski, Andy andy at a...
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 15:30:29 -0500

TMPGEnc has very little options for filtering. I would suggest you take a
look at virtualdub or nandub and use those. I can give you my filterchain
if you are interested. Things look 1000% better. Here's a link to a good
thread that shows the possibilities. I'd encourage all of you to take a
look, if you are disappointed with static, etc, in your tivo captures. Make
sure to take a look at the examples on subsequent paegs of this posting
for.

<http://arstechnica.infopop.net/OpenTopic/page?a=tpc&s=50009562&f=67909965&m
=5460954161>